Tuesday, January 12, 2016

REBEL & REPEAT Part 1



I am going to begin by asking you to visit your past.

One way to dynamically change your home is to have the courage to visit your own teenage experience and consider the ways you would REBEL and REPEAT.

Here is a 2 minute and 51 second video that will introduce you to this very practical exercise called REBEL and REPEAT.

http://vimeo.com/parentministry/review/52190563/a0a246a34e


Here are two questions that I would love for you to answer: 
  1. As you raise your teenager, what is one thing that you want to rebel against from your own teenage experience? 
  2. As you raise your teenager, what is one thing that you want to repeat from your own teenage experience? 

If you would like to share your answers with me, I would love to hear them. Just email me with your answers. 

Thanks for taking some time today to spend with me. 

I love serving your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment